What we do
Petrochemical Support Services Ltd was founded and currently owned by Brian Rowell and John Ferris to supply the Petrochemical Industry with appropriately qualified, experienced and flexible ADR drivers.
The company is exceptionally successful, supporting the foremost UK transporters of petroleum products, gas, chemicals and bitumen. We also have drivers licenced to carry explosives and nuclear cargos.
Assigned drivers are offered the opportunity to operate with key industry logistic companies at competitive rates.
The day to day running of the business is in the hands of
Brian Rowell (Managing Director) and Debbie Anderson (General Manager) assisted by our experienced support team.
We supply highly qualified, flexible drivers to contracting organisations within the petrochemical industry throughout the UK. We are proud of what makes our drivers the best in the industry, here’s why you should choose Petrochemical Support Services:
- Security Screened with CSI
- Right to Work Home Office Regulations
- Licence and ADR checks with DVLA
- Full medicals prior to employment
- Subject to 5 year career history
- Subject to passport checks
- Zero tolerance Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Regulate Working time directive
- Tacho checks if required by customers
- Drivers Negligence Insurance
- Full customer and driver liaison (point to point management)
- One to one customer contact
- Employers reference check prior to employment
- Comprehensive exam and knowledge test at interview